This is a sponsored message for T-Mobile
If you’re feeling like you’ve been inundated with more scams and unwanted robocalls these days, you’re not alone. Coronavirus scams actually increased 70% from just May to June, and Americans have lost over $80 million dollars to COVID-related scams in 2020. Yes, you read that correctly.
That’s why T-Mobile created Scam Shield, a series of free tools that attack this complex issue from all angles, with free safeguards for all T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint customers.
Scam Shield was designed to stop scammers, give you more information about who’s calling you, and protect your personal information. Check out these awesome features!
– Free scam ID and blocking: Any suspicious calls will be flagged, and you can turn on scam blocking to never see those calls again.
– Free enhanced caller ID: If we know who’s calling, you’ll know who is calling. And with new improvements, you’ll know when a number is verified as coming from a real person or business.
– Free second number: You can get a second phone number to help you keep your personal number personal with T-Mobile PROXY.
– Free number change: If your personal number has become a spam magnet, you can get a clean slate with a new number.
– Free Scam Shield app: Use this free app as a central spot to activate these new protections and, for an extra charge, unlock more advanced call controls. Sprint customers now get free protections, which was previously an added charge, in the upgraded Call Screener app.
– Free Be ID Aware Service. Get ID monitoring and alerts for 12 months from the experts at McAfee, available for a limited time.
Here’s a short video that explains how Scam Shield works. Take a peek!
With T-Mobile at the forefront in the battle against spammers and scammers for years, they’re using AI, machine learning, and patented technologies to respond to new threats and update their network safeguards in real time – at least every six minutes, 24/7. And as a T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, or Sprint customer, you get access to Scam Shield’s scam identification and scam blocking, which could save you and your family a whole lot of headaches and maybe even money.
Visit the T-Mobile Scam Shield website to learn more about how Scam Shield is working to protect all T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint customers from unwanted and fraudulent calls.
This is a sponsored message for T-Mobile.