If you’ve got Pokémon loving tweens and teens in your house, you better pop in some ear plugs before you show them the new line of Pokémon make-up from Korean brand TONYMOLY. They’ve got everything from nail polish to face masks, all covered in Pokémon branding, though they’re not just cute packaging. The products actually match certain characters, like Pikachu nail polish which comes with lightning bolts. Related: Is Pokémon Go safe for kids? Before all the Poké geeks in your house get too excited, they’re not yet available here in the U.S. So, until then, you might have to keep...Read More
Trending right now, as in this very second.
- 27 cool things you can do with the Amazon Echo: From productive time-savers to just plain fun.
- 9 kinds of educational apps for kids you may not have considered
- 99 texting acronyms and phrases that every parent should know
- What are the best typing websites for kids to learn to type online? Reader Q+A
- 21 cool, tasteful photo display ideas beyond just framing them.