Our tech holiday gift guide continues, this time with stylish holiday tech gifts. Whether she just loves her smart phone, or considers herself a tech geek with style, we’ve rounded up 10 of the coolest gifts that we bet she’d love to have under the tree come next week.
Don’t miss our big CMT Holiday Gift Guide giveaway! Details below.
Spoiler alert: You can win an iPad.
CMT is an rstyle and amazon affiliate.
We’ve had our eye on these Kate Spade fitness trackers since they launched, and can you blame us? They track your activity level, steps, and more, but look like a fabulous accessory. ($150, Nordstrom)
We loved these fabulous, affordable gloves since discovering them last year. Well, they’ve launched a glove trio this year, which is stylish and brilliant. Because even fashionistas lose gloves. ($38, Verloop)
For her new iPhone 7, perhaps? This glam case is fun and festive for the holidays, while keeping her beloved smart phone safe, too. ($34.99, Target)
We’re pretty excited that Cool Mom Tech fave Bezels and Bytes, who we loved for their cool FitBit bracelets, launched a line of Apple Watch cuffs. Oooh, studs. ($68, Bezels and Bytes)
This Bluetooth speaker looks like decor, which is why we’re smitten with it. Perfectly sized for an office or a bedroom. ($69, Urban Outfitters)
Sonix makes such fun iPhone cases, which our Cool Mom Tech readers (yes, you!) have loved over the years, so it’s no surprise these portable iPhone battery chargers made our own gift list. ($45, Nordstrom)
When you don’t want to lug a tote, or even a clutch for a night out, this phone wristlet is the perfect solution. And let’s be honest, the metallic is hot. ($60, Nordstrom)
Tassles are so last year! All we’re seeing are puffs everywhere, but this one has something special. It’ll charge a smart phone. Attach to a hot bag if you’re feeling extra generous this holiday season. ($60, Rebecca Minkoff)
If you want to really spoil the tech-loving woman in your life, you’ll add this to your cart stat. Knomo bags are so stylish, like this classic tote (also available in black), and just so happen to keep up to a 15-inch laptop safe too. ($299, Knomo)
These headphones had us at “wireless”, and not just because that’s what anyone with an iPhone 7 (or 7+ needs these days). No one wants to deal with cord tangles. And the rose gold means they’re practically an accessory, whether she’s got them on her head or resting around her neck. ($99, Urban Outfitters)
Whoo! The Cool Mom Tech Holiday Tech Guide Giveaway
We’re so excited to give away a 32G iPad Air 2 (WiFi only) to one lucky winner!
To enter for a chance to win:
1. Subscribe to Cool Mom Tech. If you’re already a subscriber, leave us a comment telling us that you are. (Be sure to use the same email that you subscribed with so we can double-check. Don’t worry, no one can see it but us.)
For additional entries:
1. Follow Cool Mom Tech on Twitter AND tweet a link to this post with the hashtag #CMTHoliday. Be sure to tweet something fun, like “I am LOVING this year’s @coolmomtech #CMTHoliday guide LINK!” Hey, you can even share your favorite gift idea seen here. You can get up to 7 additional entries (one for every post in our tech gift guide).
2. Like Cool Mom Picks on Facebook AND share a link to this post on your feed. Make sure to send your link (or screenshot if it’s a private update) to firstname.lastname@example.org with CMT CONTEST in the subject to be entered. You can get up to 7 additional entries (one for every post in our tech gift guide).
Contest ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 26, 2016. Void where prohibited. US only please, 18+, see our general contest and giveaway rules for other details. Good luck!
Visit all our holiday tech guide posts:
* 12 of the coolest educational tech toys for kids
* 15 custom photo gifts to make your friends and family swoon
* 15 awesome travel tech gifts for the frequent flyer or weekend warrior
* 10 stylish holiday tech gifts for the fashionista
* 24 of the coolest geeky gifts for kids and teens to keep the holidays nerdy and bright
* 28 seriously cool tech stocking stuffers for everyone on your list
* 22 fantastic holiday tech deals to reward you last-minute shoppers